In the pretty village of Bishopswood, set in the heart of the Blackdown Hills, this is dairy country with lots of good local produce.
Debbie, Tom and the team run this happy, vibrant country pub.
- Flint walls, wooden floors and open fires
- Gravity pulled beer, local ciders and good food served daily
- Locals at the bar and a warm and friendly atmosphere
- A blooming garden for barbeques and sunshine
- Big dining room for private functions and larger parties
The Candlelight will be Closed from Tuesday 2nd until Monday 9th November inclusive